- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
What We Do?
We provide students and guests with all levels of climbing experience the opportunity to climb in a safe and secure environment.
Who Can Climb?
Anyone and everyone! We encourage everyone to try climbing! We even rent the rock wall out for groups.
FREE Belay Clinic
We offer a belay clinic to all students, which allows you to belay your friends in our facility after a training and test. The clinic is held on Sundays from 6-PM or by appointment.
Want to climb, but don't have a climbing partner? The SRC Climbing Gym offers staff belays between Monday through Friday, and Sundays.
Moveable crash pads are also available for the bouldering rock.
For free, the SRC provides you with every piece of equipment you will need to climb on the wall and to boulder.
Available equipment includes: shoes, harnesses, chalk, and for those who are belay certified, ATC belay devices and carabineers are also available.
Features of the Rock:
- 33' high free-standing climbing tower for up to 6 roped climbers.
- 13' high double-sided bouldering rock with 98' of perimeter space.
- Manual and Auto-Belays available.
- Moveable crash pads.
- Special safety flooring.
Rent The Rock
The Rock is available for groups to rent. To see how you can reserve the rock please check out the process.
Fall 2014 Rock Hours
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||3 PM||10 PM|
|Wednesday||4 PM||10 PM|
|Saturday||2 PM||6 PM|
|Sunday||6 PM||10 PM|