- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Identity Guide At-A-Glance
- University Name
- CSUB Logos
- CSUB Roadrunner Athletics Logos
- CSUB Logo Colors
- CSUB Typefaces
- Logo on Stationary
- Approved Vendors
CSUB Visual Identity
From Starbucks to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, most organizations use a consistent visual image to build and maintain name recognition and reputation in the eyes of the public. Universities are no different. This Visual Identity Guide provides a set of standards to reinforce graphic symbols throughout all university communications, including print, web, display, broadcast and electronic formats.
The Visual Identity Guide is designed to
- increase and reinforce public awareness of the university by creating a consistent image that can be easily recognized.
- provide a unified visual that connects all areas of the university.
- help improve student recruitment, and build alumni and donor support.
- maintain consistent and precise production of campus marks by departments, vendors and designers.
CSU Bakersfield's visual identity guidelines have been developed with input from all areas of the campus through both the Image Committee and the Public Affairs and Communications – Advisory Committee. More than a list of rules regarding logos, colors and typefaces, the guidelines create a unified and strong institutional image. Every member of the university community plays an important role in bringing the standardized identity to life through consistent use and application.
Use the links on the left for a summary of CSUB logo use standards. For the complete, detailed visual identity guide, click here.
For questions about or assistance with the CSUB logo(s), please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org