Welcome to OSRR
Welcome to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities (OSRR). Our role is to support the University’s educational mission by administering the Student Code of Conduct and upholding the University's standards for academic and non-academic student behavior. We strive to contribute to student development and success by promoting academic integrity, responsible behavior, good citizenship, and ethical growth.
We encourage you to contact our office if you have questions about:
- your student rights and responsibilities;
- the Student Code of Conduct;
- the Student Conduct Process;
- how to report an alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct;
- how to invite the OSRR for a class presentation; and
- what campus resources are available to you.
Mission & Vision