- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
2016 Admissions Requirements
To be considered for admission, a prospective student must submit a complete application with all required documentation during the application period. All candidates are screened based on a qualitative assessment of academic skills, experience, and references by the admissions committee. Some restrictions apply; please see the FNP Program Application for additional information.
Minimum eligibility requirements include:
- Be a graduate of an accredited baccalaureate nursing program
- Have an overall baccalaureate GPA of at least 3.0
- Have completed the 3 prerequisite courses (Pathophysiology, Statistics, and Nursing Research)
- Hold an active, unrestricted California RN license
- Have the equivalent of 1 year of full-time RN experience in the past 3 years
- Be eligible for admission to CSU Bakersfield as a graduate student
Fall 2018 Applications accepted:
|October 1 2017 - TBD
|Notification of admissions decisions:||On or before June 1, 2018
|Classes begin:||August 2018|
Ready to Apply?
Applications for the fall 2018-2010 program will be availble in October 2017.
Please check back often for updates.
Contact the Program Advisor.