- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Pre-Licensure BSN Program
Traditional BSN Program Information
The Traditional (pre-licensure) Nursing Program at CSUB only accepts new students once a year in the fall quarter.
The next application taken will be for fall 2014. The fall 2014 Nursing application will be accepted January 6 through March 5, 2014. Applications must be received in the Department of Nursing no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 5, 2014. This website will be updated with the fall 2015 application in November 2014.
Those planning to apply to CSUB Nursing must apply to the University prior to applying to the nursing program. Applicants will need a CSUB student ID for the supplemental nursing application. Apply to CSUB at www.csumentor.edu.