You appear to be using Netscape 4, or a similar outdated Web browser. You should consider upgrading to a newer, standards-compliant browser.
Although this page may not display properly, it should function correctly.
Are you ready to apply to the Nursing Program?
Applicants to this program must meet the following criteria.
- Apply to CSUB prior to applying to the nursing program. You must have a CSUB student ID at the time you apply to the Department of Nursing.
- Admissions to the university is based on the evaluation of your official transcripts. You will need to ensure that official transcripts have been
submitted to CSUB Admissions upon completing the university application. The Department of Nursing will evaluate prerequisite class equivalencies
only after an application is submitted to the nursing program.
- Submit nursing application to CSUB Department of Nursing between January 6, 2014 and March 5, 2014.
- Finish all prerequisites by June 16, 2014.
- Provide TEAS 5.0 results to the Department of Nursing no later April 21, 2014.