- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Eligibility Requirements for the RN to BSN Program
To be considered for admission students must meet the following criteria. Documentation showing that all requirements have been met must be included in your completed RN to BSN Program application:
- Graduate of a nationally recognized, regionally accredited Associate Degree program in nursing.
- Current, clear, and active California RN License and American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card. (Students may apply while in-progress during the summer 2015 term).
- Must have at least a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or greater in the last 60 semester/90 quarter units of course work.
- Completion of all prerequisite course work with a minimum grade of "C" or above by the start of the program (Critical Thinking may be taken while in the Fall 2015 RN to BSN Program).
- Transfer Students must be in good standing at the last college attended. Students transferring from a different RN to BSN program, or those that have taken any upper-division nursing course work, will need to include a letter of good standing from their program director.
- Meet all CSUB Department of Nursing new student requirements upon admission. (See Undergraduate Handbook under "General Information").
- Must be accepted to the CSUB Extended Unversity campus for fall 2015. Fall 2015 applications are due July 15, 2015.
- Submission of a completed RN to BSN Program application. Fall 2015 applications are due July 15, 2015.
A PDF of the Prerequisites for the RN to BSN Program can be found here.
To view a PDF of the RN to BSN Program Selection Criteria, please click here.
Ready to Apply?
Details regarding the fall 2016 RN to BSN Program can be found at: http://www.csub.edu/nursing/Programs/RN-BSN/EUFall2015/index.html