- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CSUB Handbook and Academic Policy
The CSU Bakersfield University Handbook and Academic Policy Manual are the principal sources of definitions, policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to the achievement of the academic mission of the campus. These manuals are subject to change at any time as new policies are issued or current policies are updated. Please check the Senate website for updates and resolutions that have been approved by the campus President.
The standing committees that serve the School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Engineering include:
- Administrative Council: consists of the Dean, the Associate Dean, and the Chairs of NSME's seven departments. The NSME Administrative Council meets twice a month and additionally as needed.
- Curriculum Committee: responsible for receiving, approving, and disapproving all matters regarding curriculum and catalog copy in NSME. The decisions of the NSME Curriculum Committee are forwarded to the NSME Dean for final approval.
- Honors, Awards, and Scholarships Committee: responsible for receiving, making, and approving nominations for various NSME and university awards for students and faculty. The committee consists of one representative from each NSME department as well as from the Dean's office. Current members include:
- Brandon Pratt (Biology)
- Danielle Solano (Chemistry)
- Dayanand Saini (Physics and Engineering)
- Dirk Baron (Geology)
- Kathleen Madden (NSME Dean's Office)
- Maria Rubolino (Nursing)
- Melissa Danforth (Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Yangsuk Ko (Mathematics)
- Safety Task Force: dedicated to researching, communicating, and implementing best safety practices in order to minimize potential hazards and promote safe work environments within NSME. The Safety Task Force coordinates with University Safety and Risk Management utilizing campus safety policies, procedures, and resources. Current members include Carina Castro and Elizabeth Powers
- Property Committee: responsible for maintaining current lists of property owned and maintained within NSME. Committee consists of one-two members from each department as well as from the Dean's office.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs) establish terms of employment between employee unions and employers. Find your unit's agreement by visiting the CSU Chancellor's website.