- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
MBA Program Accreditation
What is AACSB Accreditation?
AACSB-accredited schools are considered to be the best business schools in the world. Their undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate degree programs have passed rigorous standards for quality. AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide many educational and career opportunities
CSUB MBA Program’s AACSB Accreditation
The MBA program at CSUB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-International). Fewer than 5% of the more than 13,000 business schools in the world have earned AACSB accreditation. CSUB is the only MBA program in Kern County and the Antelope Valley to have earned such accreditation.
What does AACSB accreditation mean for the M.B.A. student?
AACSB accreditation means that the MBA degree acquired is recognized as a rigorous, high-quality educational achievement. Employers want quality graduates from quality business schools- graduates they know will perform with the necessary skills and knowledge required for the business world. AACSUB Accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools.
AACSB accreditation signifies to employers that CSUB M.B.A. graduates
(1) Have met the highest possible standard for business education; and
(2) Possess the business knowledge and skills necessary to maintain organizational competitiveness.
ETS Proof of Quality
CSUB MBAs take the ETS test as an exit exam for the capstone course. This test is used to insure the quality of the education provided and the test results are then ranked.
• CSUB MBA students consistently score in the top 10% on the management skills assessment
• 2010-2011 percentiles scored: Management 95th; Finance 85th; Accounting 90th; Strategy 85th.
AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. AACSB-accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business