- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- About CSUB MBA
- Applying to MBA
- Current Students
- Attend a CSUB Info session
- Photo Gallery
- Folder Name
Master in Business Administration Program
Our mission is to provide the professionals in our region with an advanced business education that will develop a commitment to lifelong learning and facilitate the career growth of our graduates.
Read our MBA Alumni Testimonials
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to advance current business knowledge and to update the student’s continuous learning foundation. MBA courses provide both additional depth and breadth through the identification of relevant learning materials, faculty interaction, and collaboration with peers. The MBA program consists of nine core classes and three electives. Our convenient night and weekend classes cater to the busy schedule of working professionals.
The CSUB MBA Advantage
Our faculty members are highly qualified Ph.D professors with real-world work experience. They use the latest instructional methods and present applied coursework that is relevant to businesses of every size and industry. Students at CSUB benefit from small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with their professors.
- CSUB MBA students consistently score in the top 10% on a national assessment of managerial skills.
- Designed to facilitate immediate knowledge transfer into the workplace.
Enrolling in the MBA program is a great way to make new community connections and build professional networks with both the business and government leaders of Kern and Los Angeles County.
Flexibility and Convenience
The MBA program is designed to accommodate students who are professionals working full time. MBA courses are offered weekday evenings at the CSUB Main Campus in Bakersfield and on weekends at the Antelope Valley Campus in Lancaster.
- Students typically earn their degree in 6-8 quarters (1.5-2 years).
CSUB offers outstanding economic value with a total cost approximated at $24,000, less than half the cost of most private or online universities.
The CSUB School of Business and Public Administration is Accredited by AACSB International.
- Same accreditation as UCLA, Stanford and USC.
- AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
“The quality of the faculty, the reasonable cost, and the outstanding networking opportunities of the AACSB ac-credited CSUB MBA program provided me with an in-valuable experience. The knowledge I have gained is both powerful and applicable, and will benefited throughout my entire career.”
Jared Crabtree (CSUB MBA, 2011)
Aera Energy LLC
Aera Energy LLC
Our MBA International Practicum Experience
Announcements & Events
- Networking Social
AV MBA Program in Lancaster, CA
The MBA program is also offered at our Antelope Valley Campus in Lancaster