|Physics and Astronomy|
|Norm Hutcherson: Physics and Geology Department Liaison|
CSUB Physics Department
|Questions or Comments?||Back|
- CSUB Library Catalog -- find books, government documents, audiovisual materials, and periodical titles that are available in the Walter W. Stiern Library. Includes links to electronic books and government documents when available.
- CSUB Periodicals List -- provides a searchable list of the print and electronic periodicals that can be accessed at or through the Walter W. Stiern Library and its various online databases.
- CSUB Multisearch Link -- provivdes the capability to simultaneously search multiple library catalogs, online databases and web based resources.
- Directory of Scholarly Societies in Physics -- maintained by the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Best of Physics Web -- maintained by the Institute of Physics provides access to a rich collection of resources.
- Physical Sciences, Engineering, Computing and Mathematics INFOMINE -- developed and supported by the Library of the University of California, Riverside provides access to a broad range of resources.
- Physics Internet Resources -- maintained by the High Energy Physics Group at Brown University.
- Resources in Physics -- maintained by the Yale University Science Libraries
- Virtual Library Physics Index -- The oldest directory on the Internet, maintained by a network of volunteers.
- Yahoo/Sciences/ Astronomy -- Commercial Internet directory aimed at a general audience with links to more than 2,000 sites.
Physics -- Commercial Internet directory aimed at a general audience
with links to more than 1,500 sites.
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Astronomical Society
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Crystallographic Association
- American Geophysical Union
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Institute of Physics
- American Physical Society
- American Vacuum Society
- Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society
- Institute for Noise Control
- Laser Institute of America
- Materials Research Society
- Research databases
- American Institute of Physics Publications (Scitation)
- AIP Physics News -- The American Institute of Physics provides this weekly summary of advances in physics.
- Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics
- Element Tables -- Indexed element tables, provided by the University of British Columbia.
- Elsevier Science Direct.
- EOS is a weekly newspaper published by the American Geophysical Union that carries refereed articles on current research. Eos, Transactions, is an electronic supplement to the publication.
- General Science Index is a Wilson journal index that provides some full text articles from physics journals. Place a check in the box beside General Science Index and press search to enter the database.
- GeoRef on EbscoHOST, a American Geological Institute database, is a comprehensive research source that provides access to abstracts from geoscience research publications. Select GeoRef databases by placing a check in the box on the WebSPIRS page, then press search.
- Geophysical Research Letters, published by the American Geophysical Union, contains abstracts and some full text materials.
- Los Alamos Physics Information Service -- An electronic archive for research papers.
- Nobel Prizes in Physics -- searchable list of Nobel prize winners from the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center Library.
- Superconductivity Papers Database -- contains abstracts of journal articles on superconductivity research. It is maintained by the Japanese Agency of Industrial Science and Technology.
- WebPhysics -- shared curriculum materials for physics teachers. Contains student projects. Sponsored by Davidson College, in Davidson, North Carolina.
- American Institute of Physics
- Astrophysics Data Facility
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Institute of Physical and Chemical Review -- Rikan, Japan
- Stanford Linear Accelerator (SLAC)
- University of California Research Institutes
- California Space Institute
- Institute for Space Sciences;
- Institute for Nonlinear Science
- Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
- Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL)
Copyright@ 2004-2006 California State University Bakersfield Library