Quick LinksFind Books & Videos
Find CSUB Journals Find E-Reference
In order to have consistency, uniformity and aesthetic appeal throughout the Walter W. Stiern Library:
- Signs must be computer generated and printed, no handwritten signs.
- Signs must be approved by the Dean of the Libraryís office before posting.
- Signs must be inside of an approved frame, holder or carrier.
- No tapping or stapling of signs over frames, on walls or windows.
- Signs do not need to be inside of an approved frame if they cover an entire window.
Please contact the Library Deanís office for an approved frame or if you have any questions. 661-654-3042
Rodney M. Hersberger
Dean, University Library