Security Change Request myCSUB/CFS



This service provides users the ability to request changes to their myCSUB/CFS access


What do I need to get this service?

Complete and submit myCSUB Access request form or BAS access request form.  Forms will need to be approved by designated module owners as listed on the each form.

What is included?

Change to user access in myCSUB or CFS.  An email notification is also provided when the access is granted.

When is support for this service available?

During normal university business hours and outside normal university business hours in case of emergency

Who do I contact for support?

Contact the Helpdesk:
Phone: 661 654-2307
Online Form:
In-Person: Room Lib 15
Or, you may also contact designated module owner as listed on the access request form.

Where is this service available?

How long does it take to get the service?

Once the forms arrive in ITS, it is usually processed on the same day

How do I stop or change the service?


This service is part of ITS services.