- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Infrastructure and Support
Infrastructure and Support encompasses three groups,
- Client Services,
- Hardware and Events,
- Network, Datacenter and Telecom
Client services provides the support of computers and other devices at the user level. This group includes the HelpDesk, with software repair and installation, the Computer labs, the RunnerCard office, the Multi Media Lab, and the Accessible Technology that provides guidance for accessibility issues of campus websites.
Hardware and Events
Hardware and Events provides computer and other device hardware repair and installation, along with the audio visual support for on campus scheduled events.
Network, Datacenter, and Telecom
Networking provides support of the infrastructure of the campus intranet, which is the backbone of all campus data systems. This includes all data connection wiring and electronics, and the maintenance of the campus Data Center, which houses nearly all the campus servers.
Telecom provides support for the campus phone systems.