JavaScript is required for basic dynamic and interactive browsing.


Department Share Access Request

The Department Share Access form is no longer needed for requesting access to (department) share folders. The File Share Access Manager web page has replaced the form allowing each department to make share access changes without contacting the Help Desk. Each department has a designated person to manage access to their share folder. If you need access to a department share, please contact the department in question.

New Main Folder Request

To request a new main folder (or change the name of an existing folder) on the V drive, please call the Help Desk at x2307 and let them know the folder name, the designee that will manage folder access and the new folder's owner (ie. MPP/Dean/VP). Note: subfolders should be created by the department using Windows Explorer.

New Group Request

File Share Access Manager Designees can request new access groups for main and subfolders. For example, you have a new or existing subfolder that needs to be limited to a few people instead of the entire department (the default). To request a new group, contact the Help Desk @ x2307 and specify the folder name, it's location (or path) on the V drive, and the type of access the group (s) needs (Read or Read/Write)

Work at Home Software

Work at Home software is available to current CSUB staff and faculty only. Due to the current budget situation the Helpdesk will be charging (at cost) for the following Work-At-Home software:

Office 2013 (Windows): $5.27
Office 2011 (OS X): $5.25
Windows 7 Pro: $4.70
Windows 7 Unlim. 64-Bit: $4.41
Windows 8 Pro: $5.26

Other Forms

Please fill out this form and call the Helpdesk ahead of time to ensure availability.

Download software form

Computer Backup Signature

Download backup signature form

Student Photo ID Application

Download student ID form

Faculty/Staff Photo ID Application

Download faculty/staff ID form