To be eligible for a study abroad program, you must fulfill CSUB’s requirements in addition to specific program requirements. Individual program requirements vary depending on the site, school or focus. For further information on specific program requirements, visit the Office of International Students & Programs (ISP).
CSUB General Requirements
- Minimum enrolled full-time at CSUB for 3 quarters, but Students MAY also participate in program their first year at CSUB as transfer student from a California community college
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (some programs require higher GPA, some allow you to apply with 2.5)
- Good Academic Standing
- Approval from the Faculty Advisor
- Approval from the Study Abroad Advisor
- Submission of completed application additional required forms by deadlines
Estefany Garcia, CSUB student in Madrid, Spain.