- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Apply with us!
To apply to CSUB, please fill out an international application at: www.csumentor.edu
After you applied on csumentor, gather the following documents
1.Affidavit of Financial Support (an agreement between you and your sponsor confirming that you do have the funds to attend CSUB), student affidavit can be found at:http://www.csub.edu/isp/_files/CSUB%20Affidavit%20of%20financial%20undergraduates.pdf (If you are on a government scholarship, you still need to fill out this form-list your government as your sponsor.)
2. Original Bank Certification Letter Original bank statement in ENGLISH reflecting $29,000 USD in you or your sponsor’s account.
3. Official Transcripts First time freshman need to provide transcripts for high school, lower division transfers (with less than 60 units) need to provide all high school and college/university transcripts, upper division transfers and graduate students need to provide all college/university transcripts. High School: (high school transcripts must indicate proof of graduation) ALL college/university: (Any transcript from a college/university outside of the USA will require a course by course analysis. This can be done with a company such as: www.wes.org. Please contact wes directly for instructions and costs.)
4. Official TOEFL or IELTS Scores Minimum Undergraduate Scores: TOEFL=61 ibt IELTS=6.0. Scores can be sent electronically to CSUB via school code: 4110 or mailed to us.-*-*-*-If you are currently taking college level English at a USA based institution, we will need your final official transcript reflecting a grade of C or higher in order to make an admission decision.
5. Clear copy of your passport (make sure it is not expired)
6. *Graduate Students Only* Contact the Graduate Student center (GSC) for specific requirements (such as GRE, GMAT, letters of recommendation, etc). The GSC webpage can be found at: http://www.csub.edu/graduatestudentcenter/
If you are transferring from another school in the U.S.: you will also need an F-1 Transfer Eligibility Form. You can find it here.
Once you have obtained all your required documents, please mail them to:
California State University, Bakersfield International Students and Programs 42 SA 9001 Stockdale Highway Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022
Your application will no be reviewed until All Documents have been received.
CSU Bakersfield will not return any documents? submitted by a student. If you have only one copy of your academic documents, please, send photocopies of your original academic documents to yourformer university or authorized institution and ask that they stamp the documents with a university seal attesting to its authenticity.
International Students and Programs
California State University, Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield,CA 93311 U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (661) 654-6113
Fax: +1 (661) 654-6950