- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
How much will I pay for attending CSUB?
The total cost of attending a CSUB campus will vary depending upon the academic program, place of residence, and marital status. Here is a breakdown of what a student should expect to pay to attend CSUB.
Estimated cost of attendance for an International student:
|Tuition and Fees for 3 quarters||$15,610.00|
|Room and Meals (9 months)||$ 7,872,00|
|Other Expenses||$ 5,518,00|
*Based on 12 units enrollment
For the most updated information about the education cost at CSUB, please visit: http://www.csub.edu/catalog/_files/2013-2015_updated/009.pdf
If you stay here for summer classes, you may need additional funds. Total amount of $29,000.00 should secure your academic and living cost for a full academic year (3 quarters) of study.
- An additional $2000-$3000 may be needed for summer expenses.
- An additional $3000 - $5,000 may be needed for each additional family member (your dependent)
- It is required for undergraduates to take at least 12 units per quarter and for graduates to take 8 units to maintain full-time status
- MBA applicants must pay an additonal $169 per unit taken and demonstrate a $32,000 balance on their confidential bank statement
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Tuition Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial tuition fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed tuition fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed tuition fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
California State University, Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield,CA 93311 U.S.A.
Phone: (661) 654-6113
Fax: (661) 654-6950
Building Location: Inside the AARC
Monday -Friday 8:00 pm - 5:00 pm
During Summer: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 4 pm
Appointments are subject to the availability.