- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Apply with us!
If you decide to apply for admission to CSUB, you will need to submit the following items directly to our Office of Admissions and Records.
- Completed CSU Mentor International Student Application: http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/intl_apply.asp
- For a list of degree programs offered at CSUB, please visit: http://www.csub.edu/academics/majors_degrees/index.html (scroll down to see the Graduate degree and programs)
- Affidavit of Financial Support (an agreement between you and your sponsor confirming that you do have the funds to attend CSUB): http://www.csub.edu/isp/International%20Students/Forms/index.html
- Confidential Bank Statement showing $29,000 for your first academic year at CSUB (along with Affidavit of Financial Support)
- One set of official transcripts (all high school work for undergraduate applicants; all high school work and college work for lower-division transfer; all college work for upper-division transfer and graduate applicants).
- Please note: Students applying immediately after High School must submit final transcripts which indicate proof of graduation from High School and their high school diploma. Applicants that are still attending high school may submit High School transcripts but final transcripts and diploma need to be submitted.
- If you are transferring from another school in the U.S.: you will also need an F-1 Transfer Eligibility Form. You can find it here.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score report. Test reports should be sent to CSUB Institutional Code: 4110 directly from the testing company. Undergraduate students need a 61 (IBT) score on TOEFL or 6.0 score on IELTS. Graduate students need a 79/80 (IBT) score on TOEFL or 7.0 score on IELTS.
- Graduate Applicants, you will also need to attach the following:
- 2 -3 letters of reference from your professors
- GMAT/GRE or another To find out about the tests in your discipline, please check with the Graduate Student Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSU Bakersfield will not return any documents submitted by a student. If you have only one copy of your academic documents, please, send photocopies of your original academic documents to your former university or authorized institution and ask that they stamp the documents with a university seal attesting to its authenticity.
Ask that they seal the document in a university envelope and stamp the envelope. These attested documents must arrive in a sealed (unopened) envelope.
July 1=Fall Entry
October 15=Winter Entry
January 15=Spring Entry