Institutional Research, Planning, and Assessment
- ENROLLMENT BY INSTRUCTOR>
FTES By Instructor by Term
- These reports total FTES and headcount taught by department faculty across all programs for which they teach. FTES follows the instructor.
- ENROLLMENT BY COURSE SUBJECT>
FTES and headcounts
- These reports total enrollment by program. They summarize according to course subject (ENGL, PEAK, ACCT, SCI, etc.).
- ENROLLMENT BY DEPARTMENT>
- ENROLLMENT UPDATES>
Summary of FTES and Headcount
- These reports are by campus and term with comparisons to last year and include progress toward the annualized enrollment target.
Summary of FTES by School
- These reports are by School and term with comparisons to last year and include progress to annual targets.
- ENROLLMENT COMPARISONS>
Enrollment Comparison by Term
- Compares FTES for the most recent term to previous term (e.g. Fall 2011 to Fall 2010). This report includes FTES, Headcount, and Average Unit Load comparisons. Presents the most common student categories in table format.
Enrollment Comparison by Academic Year
- Compares FTES for the most recent term to previous years (usually 3 or 4 years). Also presents a graph of FTES data relative to the most recent term.
NOTE: PDF documents print to legal-size paper.
Enrollment Comparison by CSU Campus
- Use reports prepared by the Chancellor's Office to compare enrollment data by CSU campus. Includes information on FTES, FTEF, SFR, and Average Class Size. These reports are prepared for Fall term only.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED>
Applications Received by Term
- This report shows the number of applications received, by campus, by level, by status of the applications, and by quarter.
Please direct questions to:
Sandra Crosby, Research Assistant
Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93311