- Up to
Workplace English Program
Custom Workplace English programs can be designed in such areas as business, the medical profession, the food industry, general workplace English, and manufacturing.
Classes are customized for each program based on the unique needs and circumstances of the particular industry and work environment
Industry specific training is also provided:
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Employee Handbooks
- Giving directions and information about the company and its facilities
- Reporting needed repairs and explaining problems
- Apologizing to and thanking customers
- Interpreting work schedules
- Reporting tardiness and absence
- Recognizing and describing symptoms and injuries
- Reporting accidents
- Reporting emergencies and warning others
- Completing workplace forms
The location of our Workplace English programs is flexible. Depending upon your needs they can be offered on the CSUB campus, or at the workplace site.
Programs can be designed with flexible schedules to accommodate all shifts and offers immediate workplace application of skills learned.
For more information contact the IELC office at 661/654-2014 or email Karen Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Intensive English Language Center
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, California 93311-1022
Phone: (661) 654-2014
Fax: (661) 654-6914
Monday Through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm