For those who are looking for an awesome leadership opportunity and would like to get involved with the community, you can apply to be a Resident Assistant (RA). The Resident Assistant position is rewarding and it promotes positive social connections, responsibilities, and lasting friendships with the Housing Office staff, residents, and campus community.
Requirements for a RA is as follow:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- Have good academic standing.
- Have a Cumulative GPA of 2.25 and above.
- Have residence hall or group living experience.
- Demonstrate leadership experience.
- Experience in working with diverse groups.
- Must be available to work the entire academic year.
- Outside commitments cannot interfere with training or the RA position.
- On/off-campus work may not exceed 10 hours per week.
For more information on this position, please contact the Student Housing & Residence Life Office at (661) 654-3014 or email your inquiry to email@example.com.