Student Housing & Residence Life
Reporting Accident, Emergency, or Fire
Report accident, emergency, or fire to the Housing staff and/or Campus Police IMMEDIATELY!
Call the RA on duty at 661-654-1820, RRC on duty at 661-654-6991, Campus Police at 661-654-2111, or dial 911
- Your name
- The location you are calling from.
- Your phone number or office extension you are calling from.
- The nature of the accident, emergency, or fire –
- The extent or severity of the fire or other emergency.
- The elapsed time between your report.
- The start of the fire or other emergency.
- If injuries have occurred –
- The extent of the injuries.
- The current location of injured person(s).
- If individuals are trapped or incapacitated as a result of the incident –
- The location and condition of the individual trapped or incapacitated.