Moving - In
To help you prepare for your extended stay at the CSUB residential halls, here is a list of items that you may want to bring to help make your new dorm more homey.
Here is what to expect on the day you move in:
- Check in at the Housing Office.
- Submit the completed Meningococcal Form (if you have not done so already)
- Submit the completed License Agreement form (if you have not done so already)
- Pick up your room key.
- Pick up the Room Inventory check-list to be completed and submit to the office within the first week after moving in.
- Last but not least: Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Moving – Out
First of all, you must have approval from the Assistant Director of Residence Life to move out of the residential hall. If you do not have approval, your housing charges will remain for the academic year. If you are moving out of the residential hall, you will need to pick up the Check-Out package from the Housing office. The check-out package consists of the inventory condition check list that you had completed when you first moved into the room along with a key envelope for you to put your key and the inventory form into.
NOTE: You need to complete the Hall Inventory Check In/Out Condition Form every time you move from one room to another during your stay at Student Housing during the academic year.