Student Housing & Residence Life
Forms, Applications, and FYI's
On this page you will find links to forms and applications that you may use.
Resources for CA / RA / RR
Resources for Parents & Students
- Student Housing & Residence Life Housing Application (to apply for on-campus housing)
- Request for Release from Housing Agreement Form (breaking the license agreement before the end of the term set in the License Agreement due to: transferring to another educational institutional – must have proof of acceptance to said institute or educational career has ended at CSUB – has graduated from CSUB)
- Housing Payment Plan Options & Policies (For more information on the Payment Plan, contact the Housing office)
- CSUB Facilities Use Application (to apply to use an facility/room(s) on campus – must be approved by appropriate administrators)
- Student Authorization to Release Information (authorizing the housing office to release the resident’s info to the resident’s parent(s)/guardian(s))
- Under 18 Addendum Form (for applicants under the age of 18)
- Housing Event Evaluation (evaluation of an event that is host by the Housing staff(s)
- Housing License Agreement (legal and binding contract that all residents enter into with the Housing office)
- CSUB Residence Hall Inventory Check-In/Check-Out Condition (This form is used to describe the condition of the room when a resident move in and out of the residential halls. This form is used to assess damage charges).
- Maintenance Request Form (to request maintenance in the residential halls)
or email email@example.com
- Meningococcal Form (All students living in Housing are required to complete this form to acknowledge the receipt information on Meningitis).
- Repair and Charge List (This document list the costs for damage and/or maintenance that needs to be done after a resident has moved out of the hall).
- College Furnishing / What To Bring and Not To Bring (List of materials that a resident may and may not bring to the residential hall)
- Rates and Cost - Money Matters (Information on housing cost and meal plans)
- Roommate Agreement Form (Option - A contract that roommates may enter into while living together)
- Tips for a Successful Roommate Relationships (FYI)
- Drink Safely: What is normal and what is not (FYI)
- Student Affairs Event/Workshop Action Tracking Sheet (Housing staff(s) who host an event must complete this form after any event and submit to the Housing office)
- Swine Flu and the University Community (FYI)