Step-by-Step Application Process
Students who have been accepted to CSUB and who would like to live on campus may apply for housing through our Housing homepage. In order to apply for Housing, you will need your MyCSUB - Net ID and password.
- Click on "2013-2014 Housing Application" and you will be directed to the application page.
- On the application page, click on the "2013-2014 Housing Application" and you will be redirected to the application portal.
- Use your Net ID and password to log in and start the application process.
- New Students – you will be asked to pay the $50 non-refundable application fee before proceeding.
- Before completing the application, you will be asked to pay the $200 Down Payment. You must pay the $200 Down Payment in order to complete and submit your application and reserve your spot in Housing for next year.
NOTE: Everything is completed online. This includes the Housing application and making payments. Housing payments are to be made online via credit card (Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) or you may pay with an electronic check (e-check). If you opt to pay with the e-check, you will need to provide your checking account’s routing number (see figure below example).