Open All/Close All

Understanding Your License Agreement Video

Understanding Your License Agreement Video

This short video presentation will assist you in understanding your contract / License Agreement with Student Housing.

A resident's contract with Student Housing is binding for one academic year. Residents can find a copy of their license agreement through the Housing application portal.

Student Housing and Residence Life Policy

CSUB Res Life Handbook

The ResLife Handbook will assist you in understanding not just your contract with Student Housing but your responsibility as a resident at CSUB Student Housing.

* Please note that there are two handbooks. One is for residents living in the Student Housing East halls and one is for residents living in Student Housing West halls.

CSUB Res Life Handbook for Student Housing East

CSUB Res Life Handbook for Student Housing West

Housing Cancellation Form

Housing Cancellation Form

Please understand that your contract with Student Housing is for one academic year. We understand that circumstance happens that may prevent you from abiding with your contract with Student Housing. In order for your contract to be reviewed for approval, you will need to complete the Release from Student Housing form and submit it to the Student Housing Office for review and approval. You will also need to submit supporting document(s) with the cancellation request. Your request must be approved prior to you moving out. Unauthorized move out may result in fines, and you will be held accountable for paying your housing fees nevertheless.

This policy also applies to residents whom graduated from CSUB during the academic year.

Under 18 Addendum

Under 18 Addendum

All residents who are under 18 years of age living at Student Housing must complete and have this form signed by your parent(s) or guardian.

Meningococcal Acknowledge Form

Meningococcal Acknowledge Form

Residents are not required to have the meningitis vaccination to live on campus but we required that you complete and signed the acknowledgement form.

Student Authorization to Release Information (Information Waiver Form)

Student Authorization to Release Information

Under FERPA, Student Housing cannot discuss or divulge any resident information with parents, guardians, etc. unless the resident has given permission.

Cost of Attending CSUB and Living On-Campus (CA residents)

The cost for on-campus housing at CSU Bakersfield for the 2017-2018 Academic Year. Want to see how much you need to pay out-of-pocket if you receive or do not receive financial aid? Use our Cost Calculator to assist you in determining how much you will need to pay out-of-pocket!

Student Housing Fee Due Dates

The Student Housing fee due dates for the 2017-2018 academic year is as follow:

Fall: September 1

Spring: February 1

Overnight Guest Registry

Overnight Guest Registry

All overnight guests must be registered no later than 1PM on the date that they are to stay.  If the guest is to stay over a weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday), then they must be registered no later than 3PM on the preceding Thursday.  *Each guest must be registered individually*

Residents are responsible for their guest's behavior and will be held judicially responsible for for any policy violations, behavioral issues, or community concerns.

Student Housing Payment Plan

For more information on payment plan, go to the Peer Financial Advisor page by clicking here.

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8AM - 5PM

Student Housing & Residence Life
East facility
8501 Stockdale Highway - 68 SHE
Bakersfield, CA  93311
Tel: (661) 654-3014
Fax: (661) 654-2491

Student Housing & Residence Life
West Facility
9051 Stockdale Highway - 73RIV
Bakersfield, CA  93311
Tel: (661) 654-3556
Fax: (661) 654-3555

University Police Department
For emergency, call:
(661) 654-21111 or 911 from any telephone
Anonymous Tip Lin
661-654-INFO (4636)