All students currently enrolled for classes are eligible for care at Student Health Services. The Runner Card or other photo ID card must be shown at the time of each visit. Students enrolled through the "Extended University" are eligible but must pay the $95 student health fee in the Accounting Office before the first visit for each quarter. "Extended University" students must show their current CSUB ID card or registration receipt at the time of each visit.