- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Join the Student Health Outreach Team (SHOT)
- To meet new people and get involved on campus
- To make recommendations regarding health fees and have an impact on student health service
- To make contacts in health care professions
- To have fun!
What are some of SHOT's Goals?
- To learn leadership skills
- To interact with health professionals
- To promote healthy lifestyles and participate in health promotion activities
- To act as patient advocate by making recommendations to the SHS
- To serve as liaison between the student body and the SHS
What are some of the SHOT activities?
- World AIDS Day activities
- Sexual Responsibility Week
- Tobacco Awareness
- Stress Buster Days and more!!
- SHOT seeks to maintain membership that is representative of the student body and welcomes those students interested in campus health services and promotion of healthy life-style choices. All students are welcome. For more information about SHOT's various activities and programs, you can call 654-3305.
SHOT Mission Statement
To aid the Student Health Services in providing the best medical care, health education, and medical resources for students at CSUB.