- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Emergency Contact Information and After Hours Care
When the CSUB Student Health Services is closed (either after-hours, weekends or University holidays), medical care is available at local urgent-care centers or hospitals. Note: You are responsible for your medical care and its related costs. Student Health Services cannot reimburse costs of medical services received outside our clinic. It is important and recommended that you consider obtaining supplemental health insurance to cover any additional or emergency costs.
If you are having a medical emergency on campus:
- Call 2111 from any campus phone!!
- Student Health Services is NOT an emergency room (ER). If you are experiencing a life threatening medical emergency you need to call 911.
Mental Health Emergency:
- Contact CSUB Counseling Center at 661-654-3366 Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm during academic year schedule. Telephone crisis counseling is available during times the center is closed. Students can speak to a crisis counselor by dialing the Counseling Center number (661-654-3366) and pressing 2. The crisis counselors can provide referrals and information about campus and community resources, as well as provide immediate help with urgent personal, emotional, or mental health concerns.