- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
A home for education...
The CSUB Guardian Scholars Program supports former foster youth who are college bound by providing a support network that increases the access and academic retention rate and potential of students to become successful and productive world citizens.
• Assist in foster youth admissions to the university
• Provide comprehensive support that promotes academic and personal success
• Encourage active participation in university life
• Prepare students for graduation and beyond
• Provide experiences that enrich students educationally, culturally, and socially
In addition to applying to the Guardian Scholars Program, former foster youth should also apply to the Educational Opportunity Program.
CSU Foster Youth Services
How to Apply...
If you are a former foster youth, ward of the court or state, or abandoned/homeless youth who plans to attend CSUB, please click here for the Guardian Scholars Program application.