GRaSP provides the following proposal development services:
- Assist with defining project design and scope:
- concept papers
- draft budgets
- Identify potential sponsors
- Analyze requests for proposals and sponsor guidelines
- Assist with developing submissions to external sponsors:
- letters of inquiry
- final proposal narratives
- final budgets and budget justifications
- Assure proposals are in compliance with university and sponsor guidelines and regulations.
- Route proposals for endorsement by appropriate administration prior to submitting to sponsoring agencies.
- Package and mail proposals in accordance with sponsor guidelines.
- Serve as staff to the University Research Council (URC) and provide pre- and post-award administration services for the internal awards program.
- Forms and guidelines for URC submissions
Workshops for faculty and staff:
- Contact Vincent Oragwam by email or at 661.654.2233 for information on the next grant workshop.