- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
GRaSP provides the following proposal development services:
- Assist with defining project design and scope:
- concept papers
- draft budgets
- Identify potential sponsors
- Analyze requests for proposals and sponsor guidelines
- Assist with developing submissions to external sponsors:
- letters of inquiry
- final proposal narratives
- final budgets and budget justifications
- Assure proposals are in compliance with university and sponsor guidelines and regulations.
- Route proposals for endorsement by appropriate administration prior to submitting to sponsoring agencies.
- Package and mail proposals in accordance with sponsor guidelines.
- Serve as staff to the University Research Council (URC) and provide pre- and post-award administration services for the internal awards program.
- Forms and guidelines for URC submissions
Workshops for faculty and staff:
- Contact Vincent Oragwam by email or at 661.654.2233 for information on the next grant workshop.
GRaSP Office Hours & Location
M - F: 8 am to 5 pm Dorothy Donahoe Hall, D 108