- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Add/Drop, Change of Term, Change of Program, etc. forms can be located via the CSUB Admissions & Aid website.
Graduate Student Center
The GSC issues various informative documents that current and prospective graduate students may find useful.
Master's Theses & Projects
Obtain information on testing.
Center for Community Engagement and Career Education
Resume reviews, Mock interviews, Job search assistance, etc.
Applying to Cal State University Bakersfield
All graduate and post-baccalaureate applicants (e.g., master's degree applicants, those seeking credentials, and those seeking a second bachelor's degree) must file a completed graduate application as described in the California State University Graduate Application for Admission, or online at www.csumentor.edu