- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
How to Apply for Teaching Credentials on CSUMentor
Complete and submit a Graduate Admission Application online through CSUMentor, and the supplemental Credential program application.
The supplemental Credential Program Application can be retrieved HERE.
When completing the CSU Mentor application, the Degree Objective should read: “None”; the specific Program Objective should read: “Seeking a Credential in Education Only” (then select the type appropriate subject).
Below is an example of selecting Credential as an objective on the CSUMentor application.