- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CREST Center for Research Excellence in Science and Technology
Recruiting Bakersfield-Area Students to Study 21st Century Water Resources and Subsurface Carbon Storage in the San Joaquin Valley
Center for Research Excellence in Science and Technology recruits CSUB students to conduct scientific research on topics important to the economy of the San Joaquin Valley throughout the 21st century including forecasting water resources and investigating the feasibility of subsurface carbon storage into maturing oil fields.
Scholarship application deadline is February 28, 2014.
CREST students participate in extensive academic research at CSUB, national labs and cooperating Ph.D.-granting institutions.
A principal goal of this project is to promote advanced graduate study to the diverse population served by CSUB.