- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Water Resource and Carbon Storage Projects
1. Forecasting 21st century trends in stream runoff from the southern Sierra Nevada.
2. Investigating the timing of events in the annual progression of snow accumulation and melt in the Sierra Nevada.
3 & 4. Characterization of mature oil fields as potential reservoirs for injected CO2 and laboratory simulations of chemical change during CO2 injection into San Joaquin Valley sedimentary rocks.