Reimbursements Overview

| Overview | How to | Policies | Resources | Forms | Training | Contacts |

On occasion, you may need to be reimbursed for expenses incurred while working on official university business. This page provides an overview of the commonly used forms for reimbursements to employees. For more detailed information, please visit the General Accounting and Accounts Payable websites.

Cellular Authorization Request Form

CSUB will reimburse an employee who has been approved by the University Vice President to use their personal cellular services for University business. Only those University employees who need to perform critical campus functions or those who have been identified as having a business need for a cellular device while away from the campus will be approved. For more information, please refer to the Cell Phone Policy.

EFT Instructions and Form

Employees may choose to be reimbursed by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) for their travel payments (advances and claims) and other reimbursements. For Payroll direct deposit questions, please contact Human Resources. Please refer to the EFT Instructions and Form, for more information.

Non-Resident Alien Questionnaire

The Nonresident Alien Questionnaire is used to collect tax information in compliance with the Nonresident Alien Tax Compliance Program.  For more information, please refer to the General Accounting website.