Main Campus Book Vouchers
For those financial aid students who may be experiencing a delay in the disbursement of their financial aid, Book Vouchers are available to eligible students. Please review the following procedures to obtain a Book Voucher:
- The student contacts the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships for a Book Voucher Request Form.
- The counselor makes a determination if the student is eligible for a Book Voucher Request Form based on the following criteria. If all the criteria are met, the counselor completes the form.
- the student has a valid ISIR on file;
- the student has submitted all their required documents needed to complete their financial aid file, or the student has a financial aid grant, scholarship, or accepted student loan of $500 or more for the term; and
- the student has an eligible Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status; and
- due to required corrections and/or processing time frames, it is likely to be a week or more before the funds can be disbursed into the student's university account.
- The student must submit their Book Voucher Request Form, along with a printout of their required books from http://www.csub.bkstr.com, to the Student Financial Services Office to obtain a Book Voucher.
- The Student Financial Services Office then calculates the total of all books on the http://www.csub.bkstr.com printout, including sales tax, and authorizes a Book Voucher. A charge is placed on the student's account for this amount.
- Student takes Book Voucher to Eileen Saenz at the main campus Bookstore to obtain the books shown on their list from http://www.csub.bkstr.com
- Eileen Saenz forwards a copy of the processed Book Voucher, with the total purchase amount, to Student Financial Services for reconciliation with the student's account.