Antelope Valley Campus Book Vouchers
For those financial aid students who may be experiencing a delay in the disbursement of their financial aid, Book Vouchers are available to eligible students. Please review the following procedures to obtain a Book Voucher:
- The student contacts Ms. Cristina Alexander in the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships for a Book Voucher Request Form.
- Cristina makes a determination if the student is eligible for a Book Voucher Request Form based on the following criteria. If all the criteria are met, Cristina completes the Form.
- the student has a valid ISIR on file;
- the student has submitted all their required documents needed to complete their financial aid file, or the student has a financial aid grant, scholarship, or accepted student loan of $500 or more for the term; and
- the student has an eligible Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status; and
- due to required corrections and/or processing time frames, it is likely to be a week or more before the funds can be disbursed into the student's university account.
- Cristina faxes the Book Voucher Request Form to Cindy Breor at the Antelope Valley Campus Center (fax# 661-952-5126), and instructs the student to also fax a printout of their required books from http://www.csub.bkstr.com to Cindy Breor.
- Once Cindy receives a completed Book Voucher Request Form, and the list of required books from the student, she calculates the total of all books on the http://www.csub.bkstr.com printout, including sales tax, and authorizes a Book Voucher for the student. Cindy places a charge on the student's account for this amount.
- Cindy e-mails the student's list of required books to Eileen Saenz at the main campus Bookstore before 5:00pm prior to the scheduled Bookstore date at the Lancaster University Center. This allows Eileen Saenz time to collect the requested books before coming to the scheduled Bookstore event.
- Eileen Saenz forwards a copy of the processed Book Voucher, with the total purchase amount, to Student Financial Services for reconciliation with the student's account.