- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Unit 11 Academic Students Employees (TA, GA, & ISA)
HIRING CSUB ACADEMIC STUDENT EMPLOYEES
There are four classifications for student workers. Click on the classification to see its position description:
- Student Assistant
- Instructional Student Assistant
- Graduate Assistant (graduate students only)
- Teaching Associate (graduate students only)
The following is a chart showing the distinguishing features of each student worker classification:
To determine if a job should be classified as a Student Assistant or an Instructional Student Assistant, use this questionnaire:
- On the left hand side of the page, scroll down almost to the bottom and click on R11 - Academic Student Employees.
- On the right hand side of the page, scroll down to see the salary scales for ISAs, GAs, and TAs.
If you wish to hire a Student Assistant, contact Center for Career Education and Community Engagement.
Click here if you wish to hire an Instructional Student Assistant, a Graduate Assistant, or a Teaching Associate.