- Up to
- Academic Calendar
- Department Chair
- Faculty Awards & Highlights
- Faculty Employment
- Faculty Teaching & Learning Center
- Forms, Documents, and Lists
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP)
- Sabbatical & Difference In Pay Leaves
- Staff Members
- TT Faculty Hiring Handbook
- Unit 3 (Faculty)
- Unit 11 (Academic Students)
- University Handbook
Welcome to California State University, Bakersfield Faculty Affairs website. Faculty Affairs is a unit within the division of Academic Affairs and is the central location for all faculty-related programs, policies, and procedures. We serve and provide the human resource needs of the university academic personnel.
We also provide support to Unit 11 (Teaching Associates, Graduate Assistants and Instructional Student Assistants) in regards to appointment notification and hiring processes; student grievance/arbitration; and posting of vacancy announcements.
We are committed to assisting faculty throughout their careers and we encourage you to contact us with your questions or suggestions.