Getting Started: The step by step process for BTSA Coordinators
- Become an Instructor of Record for the BTSA/CFASST courses.
Mail or fax a resume or Instructor of Record form to Kelly Mallon, Director of Extension Programs, requesting approval for EDCI 604 A-F; Teachers as Reflective Practitioners. (Fax # 661-654-2447)
- Submit registrations for participating teachers
Once you have been approved as an Instructor of Record you can begin submitting registrations for participating teachers. Please submit one registration form with method of payment for each person prior to the registration deadline. Registrations will be accepted for work that will be completed during that quarter.
We do not accept registrations from participating teachers, only from Coordinators.
We can make an exception for retroactive credit. (See FAQs)
- Validate completion of work and submit grade report by the ”Grades Due” date (EDCI 604 A-F is offered for credit/no credit)
Listed below are two options:
Let participating teachers know how to verify credit for EDCI 604 A-F
- Create and submit a separate grade sheet for each course section with the names and social security #s as they appear on the registration forms. Be sure that your signature and phone number is on each of the grade sheets. (This option is recommended when there is a tight time frame)
- Near the end of the quarter you will receive a grade report for each course section listing those teachers registered for that quarter. Fill in credit/no credit, sign and return immediately.
- Participating teachers can view their transcript of courses by logging onto BannerWeb
They can request an official transcript from CSUB Records Office at 661-654-3036. Currently the fee is $4.
For more information, contact the Extended University at 661-654-2441