- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Planning an Event on CSU Bakersfield Campus
Steps to Planning your Event:
- Contact the CSUB Event Coordinator for the specific venue you are interested in to see if space is available via phone or email.
- Fill out a Facility Use Application in detail and email to the Coordinator for your desired space.
- NOTE: A new Facility Use Application must be submitted for every event, wether new or reoccurring, including correct date, time, contact information and event details.
- Review any and all Policies & Procedures specific to your event.
- Review with the Coordinator any on-campus services provided by CSUB Service Providers.
- Work with your CSUB Event Coordinator to obtain all information, including any permits and insurance required for your event.
- A final contract will be sent to you in the form of a Facility Use Agreement.
Please contact your on campus Event Coordinator for more information.
For more information or to receive a custom proposal, please contact us or complete the online Facility Use Application to tell us more about your event.
Elizabeth (Ellie) Fergon
University Advancement #117