- Up to
ARAMARKCatering orders must be made outside of 25Live, through a catertrax account or through your 25Live scheduler.
Visit online to view menus, pricing, and levels of service. Call, e-mail or place your order online with the catering staff. A member of their team will email you a Statement of Service for your review. Approval and a copy of the signed catering contract (printed from your CaterTrax order) as well as a copy of the business meal approval form (for on-campus clients) must be received for each event no later than 3 business days prior to the event.
Please review the Catering Policies before planning your event.
12 Important considerations when planning a catering menu for your event:
- Vegetarian and dietary restrictions (consider holidays and religious practices)
- Beer and wine policies
- Staging areas for catering
- Levels of service
- Set-up and tear-down times
- Purchase orders and billing
- Electrical requirements for food stations
- Jack stands
- Extra garbage cans
- Carefully check the catering order before signing
Call to discuss menus, pricing, and levels of service
Call (661) 654-3663
8901-A Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA. 93311
Administrative and Catering Coordinator
Food Service Provider