JavaScript is required for basic dynamic and interactive browsing.

CSUB Insurance Requirements


The California State University requires that all service contractors/outside organizations provide current evidence of General Liability insurance coverage.

Insurance Requirements will vary depending on the event type, wether food and/or alcohol is being served or consumed and vendor participation. 

Please review current Insurance Requirements to the left.

Alcohol Beverage use on Campus

All event requests for alcoholic beverage must go through the Office of the President. Please see CSUB's alcohol policy and ABC application at the links at the left.

Health Permits

If you are planning to serve food at your public event on CSUB campus you will need a permit to operate a temporary food facility.

Please carefully review what is needed for your event by following the link to the left and submit the enclosed application to the Environmental Health Division.