- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Summer Program: School Aged Children
The Children's Center is currently NOT accepting applications for the summer program.
The Center will be implementing STEM Curriculum this summer.
Student-parents of CSUB receive first priority. In order to begin enrollment parents first fill out an application available in the Center's main office at CSUB. A $10 fee is required with a completed application. Once your child is enrolled, you will fill out the enrollment packet and pay a registration fee of $40.00.
Admission is prioritized in the following order:
1. Children of CSUB students
2. Siblings of children currently enrolled
3. Children of CSUB faculty and staff
4. Children from the community
Tuition and Fees
The tuition schedule for the Summer Program will be posted soon.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR MISSED DAYS. A TWO-WEEK NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR ANY CHANGES.
IF YOUR DAY OF ATTENDANCE LANDS ON A HOLIDAY, IT CAN'T BE SWITCHED WITH ANOTHER DAY.