The California State University, Bakersfield, (CSUB), Center for Community Engagement & Career Education is committed to
maintaining strong privacy practices regarding electronic personal information for all our
- All data collected for RunnerLink, our career services management system, is used to provide tailored services and functionality to our clients, as well as to inform them of services and programs that may be of interest.
- It is also used to construct aggregate reports that assist us in creating statistical reports and planning programs and services.
- The system uses "cookies" and may collect system information such as IP address and browser version.
- All client information is considered confidential, and its use is restricted to the CSUB Center for Community Engagement & Career Education staff on an as-needed basis.
- This system is provided by the Center for Community Engagement & Career Education in partnership with CSO Research, Inc. CSO Research is a major resource for career center
automation that focuses solely on colleges and universities.
- Client data and resumes are stored on secure CSO Research servers.
- The Center for Community Engagement & Career Education reviews all positions posted to RunnerLink.
- Site users are urged to validate job postings and use caution and common sense when applying to vacancies.
- Read any contract or agreement carefully before signing it.
- Never disclose Social Security numbers, credit card information, or bank account numbers to unknown employers.
- Your information will be released to employers upon your consent based on the settings within your profile.
related to RunnerLink, please contact the CSUB Center for Community Engagement & Career Education at 661-654-3033.