- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Resumes, Cover & Interest Letters
A resume is a personal marketing tool designed to highlight your skills, abilities and potential.
The Career Development approach to resume writing includes a specific focus on your experiences because your experiences are what make you unique! We use a very specific and effective resume development method!
When you send your resume, you should send an accompanying Cover Letter or Interest Letter. These letters show your interest in the job and/or the company and summarize your skills and potential.
- Resume Development Guide/Sample Resumes
- Sample Cover Letter
- Sample Reference Page
- Sample Interest Letter
If you need help creating your Resume, Cover Letter, or Interest Letter, log into RunnerLink and use our Optimal Resume Builder.
RunnerLink Student Login