- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
On Campus Interviewing
The Center for Career Education & Community Engagement brings great companies to campus to interview you! Each term, we host employers who are looking for interns and full-time employees. You can easily be on the interview list! Please review the process for interviewing on campus.
Three important steps must be completed to interview on campus -
- Register on RunnerLink
- Click on "Jobs" and choose "On-Campus Interviews." Click the job title for the interviews you are interested in and follow the instructions for submitting your resume.
- Watch your email for confirmation and further instructions.
Please review the interview preparation guide and checklist to help you ace your next interview!